Making The Pages Cry



Woooot! It's FRIDAY, y'all! And I've just discovered that instead of spending hours looking for free photos that fit my posts, I can just spell out what I want to say with my kids' magnetic letters. I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of these incredibly professional images in the future.

Riveting as this is, it's not what I popped in to say. What I really wanted to share is that I'm over at Kristen Lamb's blog talking about how to infuse emotion into your writing. If you're not familiar with Kristen's blog...oh my heavens. Just...go. Right this second. It's a gold mine of instruction and inspiration for the creative soul. I hope to see you there.

Have a great weekend! And if you are looking for some super awesome fun, don't forget to check out WANA Con. This digital conference is a great value, packed with amazing publishing talent and a huge learning opportunity!

11 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the photo, lol. Heading over to read your post right now... ta ta

Karen Lange said...

Happy weekend to you too! May borrow the magnetic letter idea from you sometime. :) Hopping over to Kristen's.

Angela Brown said...

Your Friday pic looks quite professional in deed.

And WANAcon sounds awesome. Would be interesting to check it out after the great info shared at IndieReCon.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Off to read your post.

Teresa Robeson said...

I'm bummed I couldn't do the WANACon this year but I'll make plans to participate next year, if the schedule gods be willing! :)

That's totally brilliant using your kids' magnetic letters to spell your photo for you! Oooh, you could also get a magnetic poetry kit if you need to say something more complex. LOL!

I probably have the newsletter of Kristen's blog post that you guest-wrote in my email box right now. I am so behind on reading them...

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Shrinky said...

That's a truly inspired pic, let no one tell you otherwise! Hope the weekend is serving you well?

Carol Riggs said...

Such a creative photo! I'm impressed. :) Such a great time-saver. It looks fine--doesn't have to be a "professional" photo. :) Have a great weekend!

Becca Puglisi said...

You guys are too kind ;). Have a great weekend, everyone!

Traci Kenworth said...

Followed you over to Kristen's blog and ended up subscribing to her blog!! Thanks for posting on such a great topic!!

Leslie S. Rose said...

I'm a big fan of Kristen's blog. I ALWAYS learn something. Popping over.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I LOVE the magnetic letters!!! I'm always staging photos on a paper towel. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...