Guest post at PK Hrezo's

July 17th is a great day, everyone, and I'll tell you why. For one, on this day in history, Disneyland opened for the very first time.
DISNEYLAND


Does it get any better than that??? It's also an excellent day because I've got a jumbo Mountain Dew and, thanks to a twofer at Publix, a near limitless supply of dark chocolate M&Ms. And lastly, PK Hrezo has invited me over to her blog to share an excerpt from The Emotion Thesaurus. So if you haven't bought the book and you'd like a sneak peek, check it out and see what you think.

Whatever you have planned for today, I hope it turns out to be memorable. As they like to say at The Happiest Place on Earth:


*** Psst. Angela here. Don't tell Becca, but I am totally BLOG JACKING her post to let you know I'm hanging out with Leslie Rose today at Yes, This Will Be On The Test. Why? Because she has asked me THE BEST QUESTION EVER. Come over and visit after checking out Becca's awesome Emotion Thesaurus excerpt post!

6 comments:

Donna K. Weaver said...

Fun! Hubby and I are going to Disneyland to be with our daughter and her family who will be there. Cheaper than going to Hawaii where they live, believe it or not.

cleemckenzie said...

I didn't know it was Disneyland's anniversary yesterday. What a wonderful place Mr. Disney created and how much joy it's brought to millions of kids--all ages. I'll pop into PK's an say hi!

DMS said...

One of my friends is a Disney fanatic and she is there this week. Now I know why! I am sure she had to be there for the anniversary.

Great guest post on Leslie's blog. I am glad I found your blog from her post. :)
~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Leslie S. Rose said...

Disneyland is Mecca to my family and I. We've had annual passes for over 25 years and we aren't afraid to use them. Thanks for mentioning me in you blog jack, Angela. I'm popping over to PK right now.

JennaQuentin said...

Someday, I'll have to find out if Disneyland is all they say...
Just found this site through Jan Markley (http://janmarkley.blogspot.fr/2012/07/show-not-tell.html?spref=fb) and pretty excite with this discovery! Can't wait to check out the thesaurus.

Becca Puglisi said...

Living in Florida, we're partial to Disney World--or The Mother Ship, as I like to call it. Can't speak for DisneyLand, but Disney World is absolutely worth the fuss. :)

And thanks for the heads up, Jenna!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...