Angela Wanders The Blogosphere

Hi everyone! Today, I am on a walkabout, visiting a bunch of great writers and talking about THINGS. Want to take the hike with me? Just click on the links below & discover some great blogs in the process!

The awesome Mindy Hardwick asks me to spill my Top 5 Pet Peeves in Books. Do you have the same ones? 
     The talented Elizabeth Arroyo is giving her love to a previous post on Flirting 101--how cool is that?
      The inquisitive Laura Stanfill asks me 7 GREAT Questions. What are they? Stop in and see!
        The angelic Danyelle Leafty challenges me to name my Top 5 Villains in Books. Are yours on my list?
        If you have some time today, I hope you'll stop in.  Happy writing!



          12 comments:

          Matthew MacNish said...

          That's a lot of stops! I'll try to visit.

          Jacqueline Howett said...

          Thanks for the links. Have a great day!

          Patti said...

          I hope you'll have time to sit outside with a drink after all that traveling.

          Angela Ackerman said...

          Matt, only if you have time! I know summer is a busy, busy!

          Jacqueline, thanks! You have a great one too!

          Ha Patti, something tells me that resting isn't in the cards today, lol. But that's okay--I love meeting new people and visiting on their blogs. :) Although a cool drink is beside me all the time lately--wow, we've had some hot weather, haven't we?

          Tricia J. O'Brien said...

          You are such a social butterfly! I love how involved you are, actually. I will come visit.

          LTM said...

          LOL! I love comparing visiting other blogs to having a walkabout. It is kind of like that at times. Spiritual renewal~ :o) <3

          Angela Ackerman said...

          Tricia, lol. I feel a bit to clumsy for a butterfly, but I'll take it!

          LTM, It is a great way to look at blog visits, isn't it? We learn a bit with each visit. :)

          kittyb78 said...

          I'll try to stop at each one. I love hiking. :)

          Christina Lee said...

          *Waves to you lovely ladies over here*

          Deb Marshall said...

          Hey you! Will join you on your walkabout later tonight. Interested to check out the blogs and what you have to share

          Traci Kenworth said...

          Visited!!

          Leslie S. Rose said...

          Can't wait to stalk you around Bloglandia.

          LinkWithin

          Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...