An Emotion Workshop and an Interview with the Both of Us

So it's Monday. Monday's are, by and large, the suck. But we've got good news for you, Musers. Today, Steena Holmes is hosting an Emotion Workshop at her blog!



She's enlisted victims volunteers from among her loyal followers to post their emotional scenes, and today and tomorrow, we'll be critiquing them, using The Emotion Thesaurus. We'd love for you to stop by.

Also for your eavesdropping pleasure, both Angela and I are being interviewed today at Literary Rambles. This is a treat for us, since we're normally dividing and conquering in the guest posting arena.

So if you've got the time, come and visit with us, and hopefully your Monday will be looking up :).

8 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Loved interviewing you both. It was so much fun.

Beth said...

Loved your interview. It was great reading the back story of your book!

Bish Denham said...

On my way!

Traci Kenworth said...

Will check it out!!

Carrie Butler said...

On my way to read the interview! :)

LTM said...

I'll be right over to check you guys out! It seems to be the week for interviews! :o) <3

Donna K. Weaver said...

I routinely run through my ms looking for emotional words and then using ET to help me rephrase. =D

Susanne Drazic said...

Enjoyed the interview!
: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...