Inside Angela's Brain: Interview @ Mark of the Stars

Click 4 schedule & prizes!
Hi all!

Just a quick note to pass on that Jessica @ Mark of the Stars blog is having a KEWL Blogoversary Celebration laden with great interviews, posts and prizes! Today there's a quickie interview with me, so if you were ever curious about my writing processes, writing interests and stats, do check it out!

Jessica's a great gal and a wonderful supporter of writers and bloggers, so please stop in sometime during her month-long blog party and say hello!

I'm just back from a vacation, and attempting to catch up on everything, so please forgive my absence! I'll post again soon with pictures from my trip to Arizona. :)

--Ange

9 comments:

Jeff King said...

Glad to have you back... I'll check out those links, thx.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hope you had a great time on your vacation. How was the weather?

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a great vacation. I'm off to check out your interview.

Jessica Subject said...

Thanks for the shout out Angela! Now that you've returned, I'm sure you'll need a vacation from your vacation.

Angela Ackerman said...

Thanks everyone! Jessica, no kidding, lol!

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss angela! im happy youre back! i cant wait to hear all bout your holiday and see lots of cool pictures.
...hugs from lenny

Melody Jackson said...

I hope you had a wonderful vacation as well. :) However, I have missed you. :( This blog is such a great resource, I would like to give you the Versatile Blogger Award. :) You accept it here at this link: http://thetalesofsiriusthedragon.blogspot.com/

Melody Jackson said...

Oops, I meant you can accept it at that link. Sorry about the typo.

Lisa Gail Green said...

Woohoo! I'll go take a peak.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...