Embrace the Weird WINNERS!


Wow, guys, seriously--those are some messed up search strings!

I howled at reading some of them, like " cannibal cantaloupe with sinus infections" and "belly button fuzz removal spectacles testicles". Oh, and "muse pervert shower writer"? Jami, that one is just too awesome for words.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. Thanks everyone for embracing the weird and sharing your search strings! By random generator, the winners are:


Sharonj

Marisa Hopkins

Lynn Dean 

Winners can send me their first page once it's ready, via attachment, to my email here. Please format in 12 pt times new roman, double spaced, with a title and genre on the page. 

Hope everyone is having a stellar, and perhaps slightly weird, week! Strange is what makes the world go round :)

14 comments:

Marisa Hopkins said...

Oh yay!! Thank you, and what a fun contest this was - definitely as unique as that bizarre sentence.

Deb said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the weirdness everyone....CRAAAAZY good fun!

sharonj said...

Oh wow! This is going to be fun! Thank you!
I'm sending my first page right now. I hope it keeps the formatting...I am stuck with Microsoft Word 2003, and I have heard horror tales...(the formatting can change if someone opens the document up in a newer version)?? We shall see!
Sharon :)

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats to the winners!

Heather said...

LOL! Strange is indeed what makes the world go around. Congrats to all the winners!

Janet Johnson said...

Hilarious! Love the belly-button fuzz removal one. I forgot this one earlier:

hippopotomus meat tenderizer. :)

Kelly said...

Congrats, ladies! Thanks for the fun impromptu contest, Angela!

Elaine AM Smith said...

I feel for your eggs. I thinks someone should slap a preservation order on them ;)

Lynn Dean said...

Wow! Thanks!

Hippopotamus meat tenderizer?!? That's hilarious.

Looking forward to your comments.

Lisa Gail Green said...

OMG *snort* HYSTERICAL! Sorry I missed it! I like tweeting some of the stranger searches I get for mine. I think my favorite was something like "natural enemy of the pixie". Yes you can find that and more on my blog! LOL
Nice answers...

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Congratulations to the winners! I love the eggs! I might surprise my husband with some egg faces in the morning...

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Oooooo, those are great! Congrats to the winners.
Wish I'd seen this earlier. I once found a search string for "hung by the wrists" which seriously disturbed me...

Trisha said...

LMAO, this looks like it was fun!

Susanne Drazic said...

CONGRATS to the winners!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...