Biography of an Emotion Thesaurus

Linda Clare was kind enough to invite me over to her blog as a guest poster today. I'm still on an ice-cream kick, so I will liken Linda's blog to a nummy helping of chocolate chip mint: it's full of tasty tidbits, beautifully smooth, and every bite is satisfying.

Linda asked me to speak on the history and evolution of the Emotion Thesaurus. As usual when asked to talk about myself, I jumped at the chance. So head on over to Linda Clare's Writer's Tips--and bring a soup spoon, because you're going to want to dig into this blog.

10 comments:

Matthew Rush said...

On my way ...

Angela Ackerman said...

Sorry looks like the post hasn't gone live yet--as soon as it does I'll post here in the comments. :)

Angela

Angela Ackerman said...

Okay, it's up! :)

The Golden Eagle said...

I'm heading over! :)

Laura Pauling said...

Read it over there. Cool. I still have some lasting writing friends from CC too.

Owllady said...

Cool post at Linda's site; I've been wondering how the Thesaurus got started. Ain't it cool how writers' groups can help so many people!

Linda Clare said...

Thanks to Becca and Angela for the kind words about my blog. I'll be hanging out here on Muse and recommending your great stuff to my writing friends and students. Keep writing, Linda Clare
Linda Clare's Writer's Tips

Angela Ackerman said...

Yes Owllady, we used the Paragraph-a-day tool at the critique circle to start brainstorming actions for different emotions. A few of the folks in on it are still there. :)

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Off I go to check out your post!

Becca Puglisi said...

Laura, I didn't know you used to be a CCer too! Such a great site.

Thanks again, Linda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...