Contest Reminder

Hi everyone! Things have gotten a bit hectic for me lately, so I hope that you'll forgive me for not posting a new setting today. Instead I want to thank everyone who has entered my 1000 Followers Contest and Mentorship Opportunity. If you haven't yet entered, you can find all the details here. Contest closes on Wednesday September 29th.

Huge thanks to all you amazing folks out there who have spread the word about this contest. Truly I am so honored by the kind words I've seen on twitter, blog posts,and other sharing sites. I'm happy that so many writers use The Bookshelf Muse and your support has allowed the news of the thesaurus collections to spread even farther. This is clear by the 129 new followers that have joined in last week and a half!

So once again, thanks for all the support! I hope everyone has a great, productive weekend. :)

14 comments:

FantasticFiction said...

Thank YOU Angela! I hope I win something :D

Rachel said...

You're definitely deserving of the praise. This blog is such an amazing resource!

Karen Lange said...

Happy weekend to you! :)

Julie Musil said...

Angela, thank YOU for all that you do. We all truly appreciate it. I've entered the contest!

Trish said...

That's 'cause you have a great blog, Angela.

What a cute guinea pig. He/she looks like my guinea pig, Boofhead.

Ailynn said...

I love the Thesaurus idea. I wish I'd found you earlier but it's never too late. Thanks for the resource and the contest.

Amy Cochran said...

Congrats. Your blog is a very useful tool.

Renae said...

Congrats on all the new followers! That is amazing!

Catherine A. Winn said...

I'm so glad the word is spreading even further. I have no idea what I would have done without you when I first began writing. Also, good luck on the new book submission:)

Janet Johnson said...

I hadn't even seen the thesauruses yet. What a great idea! I have definitely been there on the emotions thing.

You definitely deserve all the new followers. :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Angela...Congratulations on all of the new followers. :-) You are really going to help someone lucky follower by being their teacher. I can't wait to see who the lucky winners are...

Kelly Hashway said...

Can't wait to see who wins!

Angela Ackerman said...

Thanks everyone! I wish everyone luck! I'll be drawing later today and announcing the winners tomorrow :)

Kristine said...

I just found your contest through another writer's blog, and linked it on mine, too...but I tried to follow you and it wouldn't let me...you must have too many followers? :) :) Great idea for a contest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...