Grammbo's NEW Blog!!


Hi everyone!

Many of you may remember our guest editor, Grammbo, who so kindly helped readers struggling with specific grammar and punctuation questions here at The Bookshelf Muse. I'm very excited to announce that not only is our Guest Editor decloaking (Hi Sharon!), she's also started her own blog called Punctuate It!

Let me be the first to tell you...this blog is going to be COOL.

Imagine a place where you're struggling with understanding or applying a grammar rule and boom, Sharon the Awesome is there to help you out. She has extensive knowledge in Canadian, US & UK punctuation and grammar applications, so if you're at the rip-your-hair-out stage of frustration, she's the one to get you on track.

I predict that as this blog grows, the posts will become an incredible pit stop for writers needing info on all things punctuational and grammatical. Please stop by, have a look, and if there's a topic you like her to cover or a question you need a answer to, let her know! She's here to help.

16 comments:

T. Anne said...

Thank you I need all the editing advice I could get.

Bish Denham said...

Oooooo, a wonderful addition!

Danyelle said...

This looks great! Thanks for the shout out, I'll have to check it out. :D

Lady Glamis said...

That is awesome awesome awesome!!!!

Thanks!

Jessica said...

That actually does sound like a great idea for a blog! I know me and my commas need mucho help! LOL
Thanks for the shoutout.

Liana Brooks said...

fun!

Jeanette Levellie said...

What a great idea! We all need help. Thanks for letting us know!
Jen

C.R. Evers said...

awesome! I'll have to check it out!

christy

Angela said...

I am very excited about this blog. I've known Sharon for quite a while and she is a very giving and honest person. I know she'll be there for writers who reach out to her. :-)

Yunaleska said...

Thanks Angela! The new blog is wonderful :)

courtney said...

Yay, Sharon! Welcome to the blogosphere! And thank you, Bookshelf Muse, for her introduction.

Elizabeth McKenzie said...

I am so excited. I'm the worse at that stuff. Yay.

Christina Farley said...

Oh yeah. It will be pop-u-lar!

Mary Witzl said...

I'll check this out too! I worry that I overdo semicolons and rely too much on elipses...

Mary Witzl said...

Umm...ellipsis. (Or did I just prove how necessary such a blog is?)

Trish said...

How exciting. I’ll definitely be checking this out. I need all the help I can get.

Thank you, Angela and Sharon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...