Books by our Followers

All of us know the determination it takes to walk the Writer's Path. Becca and I feel privileged to have met so many wonderful personalities through The Bookshelf Muse, and when you succeed, we feel it too!

Please take a moment to check out these wonderful books from some of our Followers:

Chosen Sister (YA fantasy, 2009)

Author: Ardyth DeBruyn

Reina's brother is declared the Child Warrior at age six—despite the fact he's scared of the dark and everything else as well. Can Reina help him survive an incompetent wizard mentor, a prophecy too obscure to understand, and a horde of evil monsters out to kill them?



Blood Brothers (Mystery/Realistic fiction, 2007)

Author: S. A. Harazin

With his best friend on life-support after taking drugs at a party, seventeen-year-old Clay, a medical technician, recalls their long friendship, future plans, and recent disagreement, and tries to figure out who is responsible for the accidental overdose.


The Emerald Tablet: The Forgotten Worlds Book 1 (Middle Grade Fantasy/Sci-fi, 2008)

Author: P.J. Hoover

Benjamin Holt is looking at eight weeks of summer school someplace which can only be reached by a teleporter inside the ugly picture in his hallway. And that's the most normal thing he does all summer.


ACADIAN STAR (middle grade fiction, 2008)

Author: Hélène Boudreau

Two girls preparing for the Acadian Star competition…a sudden trip through time…a friendship strong enough to change the past.




SILVER PHOENIX : Beyond the Kingdom of Xia (Asian YA Fantasy, Upcoming,May 2009)

Author: Cindy Pon

When Ai Ling leaves home to find her father, she has no inkling she begins the journey to complete a task promised by her former incarnation.

~~~

Well just look at all these great books, all written by people who started with an idea and a dream and had the perseverence to see it through. It gives me hope, you know? I can't wait to read these, and I hope you will too.

Are you a Bookshelf Muse Follower with a book to share? If so, please let us know--we'd love to add you to the list.

13 comments:

Merc said...

Great list, thank you, Angela! :D

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks you awesome gals!
Hope you're having a great weekend!

beth said...

Thanks for sharing! Now there are more books to add to my TBR pile!

cindy said...

yes, thanks for the linky love! i'm definitly excited about all these books listed!!

Yunaleska said...

More wonderful books!

The last one catches my eye first...:)

Lady Glamis said...

Sure gives me hope, too! That's fantastic. :)

Windsong said...

Thanks for the links. :)

Jenn said...

I just found your blog and I am loving it! I am currently writing my first book, and it has been a great resource!

Thanks for the sugestions for books! It is always great to see other writers succeed!

Becca said...

Welcome, Jenn!

Christina Farley said...

Great links!

Angela said...

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm really looking forward to reading these. All I need to do is wade through my current pile of books and then I'm all over these.

Aren't the covers amazing???

Marcia said...

I've added myself as a follower. This blog is fantastic. I just published my first middle grade novel, and you just completed one year of the Bookshelf Muse - so congratulations to us all!

Marcia Calhoun Forecki
Better Than Magic
www.eloquentbooks.com/BetterThanMagic.html

Becca said...

Congrats, Marcia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...